Putting one foot in front of the other, we will continue to walk on the path Christ has set for us. The People of St. Paul’s will: Belong… Believe… Love… Lead.
What’s happening at St. Paul’s!
THE WEBSITE IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING UPDATED, PLEASE EXCUSE ANY INCONVENIENCE!!!
Here is what is coming up as well as some frequently sought out information.
- September 6 is second offering
- Saturday Sept.12th is the14th Annual Walk for Parkinson’s
- Our account number for the bottle donation program at Recycle Plus: #1468-2415
- Labyrinth walks: TBA
- Healing Touch Sessions
- Powerpoint Team
Sunday service is at 10 a.m.
Welcome to St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
St. Paul’s United Church was built in 1956. We have been serving the community proudly since then. There are various services offered to the general public. We have a Sunday school program, Youth Group, CGIT as well as a very active musical tradition including choir and bell choirs. All are welcome to join us in our worship.
10206 100 Avenue in downtown Grande Prairie, across from 214 Place
For more info please email: email@example.com
- Office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
- Sunday service is at 10am
- Join Rev. Gord at the West Side Starbucks (10948 100Ave.) from 1 to 4 on Thursday afternoons for a drink and a chat!