Putting one foot in front of the other, we will continue to walk on the path Christ has set for us. The People of St. Paul’s will: Belong… Believe… Love… Lead.
What’s happening at St. Paul’s!
Here is what is coming up as well as some frequently sought out information.
- February 7th is second offering and food bank donations
- Next Communion is February 7th
- Council Meetings: 10am February 13, March 19
- Congregational Meeting February 28
- Labyrinth Walks: February 28, March 20, April 24, May 29
- A NEW photo directory is in the making! Session dates are February 18th to 20th.
- 2nd Annual Scoff and Schuffle! An evening of Newfoundland-themed food and fun Feb.6. All are welcome.
- Shrove Tuesday is Feb. 9th 5:30-7:30pm. Join us for pancake supper!
- 2015 tax receipts are ready for pickup
- Lenten Study starts Feb 22nd. Check the announcements for details.
- Narrative Reports are due Feb. 8th
- Our account number for the bottle donation program at Recycle Plus: #1468-2415
- If you don’t see it here then check out our Announcements
- Our weekly Bulletin
- Powerpoint Team
Sunday service is at 10 a.m.
Welcome to St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
St. Paul’s United Church was built in 1956. We have been serving the community proudly since then. There are various services offered to the general public. We have a Sunday school program, Youth Group, CGIT as well as a very active musical tradition including choir and bell choirs. All are welcome to join us in our worship.
Information on St. Paul’s United Church usage can be found here.
10206 100 Avenue in downtown Grande Prairie, across from 214 Place
For more info please email: email@example.com
- Office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
- Sunday service is at 10am
- Join Rev. Gord at the West Side Starbucks (10948 100Ave.) from 1 to 4 on Thursday afternoons for a drink and a chat!