Through Faith, we walk on the path that Jesus set for us. The people of St. Paul’s Belong…Believe…Listen…Love…Lead.
What’s happening at St. Paul’s!
- Second offering January 7th
- P&M breakfast / work meeting Saturday, January 13th at 8:00 a.m.
- Labyrinth Walks Join us for meditation and an inward journey on a sacred path at 7:00pm: January 21, February 25th, March 18th, April 22nd, amd May 20th.
- Ministry Teams: 2018 Budget forms are in your mail box
- Beginner Bells: Have you ever wondered about playing handbells? If so, this is the time to try them out. You can try them without committing to being in our choir, but please come and try!
- December Newsletter is out!
- Looking to help out St. Paul’s as a volunteer? There are a number of positions available. Please check the bulletin and announcements to learn more.
- Wednesday Prayer Time Gord invites folks to join him in the sanctuary Wednesdays at noon to pray.
- T-Shirts and Hats – with St Paul’s Logo are available by talking to Sharon Adams.
- If you like to sing, can carry a tune or want to learn to carry a tune why not join the Adult Choir? We meet on Thursdays at 7:30pm.
- Sunday School is open to all children from the age of three and up to Grade Six.
- Canadian Girls In Training (CGIT) and Explorers meet at the Church Tuesdays at 7pm.
- We are always looking for Scripture Readers and Door Greeters every Sunday. Please sign up on the list in the foyer.
- Join Rev. Gord for Coffice Day at the west end Starbucks between 1 and 4 Thursday afternoons.
- Offering envelopes are available. Contact Carla at the Church Office for more info.
- The first Sunday of each month there is a second offering that is dedicated to local outreach. From December 1-31 we gave out 8 food/ gas vouchers for a total of $495.00 from our local outreach fund.
- St. Paul’s Recyclables Program has brought in $478.65 from donated cans and bottles this year. These funds go to Church renovations. Our account number for the bottle donation program at Recycle Plus: #1468-2415
- PLEASE be sure to check with Carla in the church office before you expect a room to be free for your use. Rooms booked with Carla in the office will have first priority.
- If you don’t see it here then check out our Announcements
- Our weekly Bulletin
- Powerpoint Team
Sunday service is at 10 a.m.
Welcome to St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
St. Paul’s United Church was built in 1956. We have been serving the community proudly since then. There are various services offered to the general public. We have a Sunday school program, Youth Group, CGIT as well as a very active musical tradition including choir and bell choirs. All are welcome to join us in our worship.
Interested in using our facility for your function? Information on St. Paul’s United Church can be found here.
10206 100 Avenue in downtown Grande Prairie, across from 214 Place
For more info please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm. Closed from noon to 1pm.
- Sunday service is at 10am
- Thursday is “Coffice” day. Join Gord at the west end Starbucks between 1 and 4 pm.
This site uses images courtesy of Cliparts.co