Through Faith, we walk on the path that Jesus set for us. The people of St. Paul’s Belong…Believe…Listen…Love…Lead.
What’s happening at St. Paul’s!
- It’s Observer renewal time!
- HELP WANTED – Carla is making the schedule for Power Point operators. We could use a few more. Are you interested in taking this on? Let us know!
- Junior Choir starts September 17th.
- Senior Lodge Service: Wild Rose Manor on September 24th at 6pm.
- Property and Maintenance meeting Saturday September 9th at 8am.
- There are a number of important dates. Please check out the announcements for more details.
- Wednesday Prayer Time Gord invites folks to join him in the sanctuary Wednesdays at noon to pray.
- September 24, 2017 is going to be our “COIN” collection for M& S, so please bring you spare change to church. We all like to” Hear the ‘pennies’ dropping”!!!!Thank you all for your wonderful STEWARDSHIP!!!
- STEWARDSHIP Campaign has begun. Please pick up your letter of invitation at the back of the church. If you see one in there, for someone who isn’t in church, please take the opportunity to deliver it and acquaint yourself with them.
- T-Shirts and Hats – with St Paul’s Logo are available by talking to Sharon Adams.
- “An Awkward Conversation in the Church”. The Alberta and Northwest Conference of The United Church of Canada will be having a two-day symposium to discuss the contemporary issues of race and discrimination. See the announcements for details.
- If you like to sing, can carry a tune or want to learn to carry a tune why not join the Adult Choir? We meet on Thursdays at 7:30pm.
- Bell Choir meets Monday September 25th at 7:00pm to ring in a new season! Or if you are curious Beginner Bells will meet after service on Sunday September 24th.
- Sunday School is open to all children from the age of three and up to Grade Six.
- Canadian Girls In Training (CGIT) and Explorers meet at the Church Tuesdays at 7pm.
- We are always looking for Scripture Readers and Door Greeters every Sunday. Please sign up on the list in the foyer.
- Join Rev. Gord for Coffice Day at the west end Starbucks between 1 and 4 Thursday afternoons.
- Offering envelopes are available. Contact Carla at the Church Office for more info.
- The first Sunday of each month there is a second offering that is dedicated to local outreach. From August 1-31 we gave out 11 food/ gas vouchers for a total of $940.00 from our local outreach fund.
- St. Paul’s Recyclables Program has brought in $259.35 from donated cans and bottles this year. These funds go to Church renovations. Our account number for the bottle donation program at Recycle Plus: #1468-2415
- PLEASE be sure to check with Carla in the church office before you expect a room to be free for your use. Rooms booked with Carla in the office will have first priority.
- If you don’t see it here then check out our Announcements
- Our weekly Bulletin
- Powerpoint Team
Sunday service is at 10 a.m.
Welcome to St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
St. Paul’s United Church was built in 1956. We have been serving the community proudly since then. There are various services offered to the general public. We have a Sunday school program, Youth Group, CGIT as well as a very active musical tradition including choir and bell choirs. All are welcome to join us in our worship.
Interested in using our facility for your function? Information on St. Paul’s United Church can be found here.
10206 100 Avenue in downtown Grande Prairie, across from 214 Place
For more info please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm. Closed from noon to 1pm.
- Sunday service is at 10am
- Thursday is “Coffice” day. Join Gord at the west end Starbucks between 1 and 4 pm.
This site uses images courtesy of Cliparts.co