Through Faith, we walk on the path Jesus set for us. The people of St. Paul’s Belong… Believe… Listen… Love… Lead.
What’s happening at St. Paul’s!
Here is what is coming up as well as some frequently sought out information.
- Communion is May 1st
- Second Offering is May 1st
- Labyrinth Walks: May 29th
- Ladies Spring Celebration – Wednesday May 18th at 7PM
- P&M work / breakfast 8am on Saturday, May 7th.
- No Sunday School on May 22nd.
- Sunday Scool promotion and service is May 28. There will be a hot dog lunch after.
- St. Paul’s United Church Garage Sale is May 5, 6, and 7th.
- UCW Unit 4 is collecting Skipping ropes, Frisbees, deflatable balls, jack sets, marbles, hot-wheel cars, simple puzzles for World Vision for the month of April See donation box in the foyer.
- The Handbell Choir is growing our Handbells to include 8 more bells. You can help!
- The Mayor’s Interfaith Breakfast is Friday May 13th.
- 2016-2017 Sunday School registration is on September 11th, 2016.
- Our account number for the bottle donation program at Recycle Plus: #1468-2415
- If you don’t see it here then check out our Announcements
- Our weekly Bulletin Powerpoint Team
Sunday service is at 10 a.m.
Welcome to St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
St. Paul’s United Church was built in 1956. We have been serving the community proudly since then. There are various services offered to the general public. We have a Sunday school program, Youth Group, CGIT as well as a very active musical tradition including choir and bell choirs. All are welcome to join us in our worship.
Information on St. Paul’s United Church usage can be found here.
10206 100 Avenue in downtown Grande Prairie, across from 214 Place
For more info please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
- Sunday service is at 10am
- Join Rev. Gord at the West Side Starbucks (10948 100Ave.) from 1 to 4 on Thursday afternoons for a drink and a chat!
This site uses images courtesy of Cliparts.co