Through Faith, we walk on the path that Jesus set for us. The people of St. Paul’s Belong…Believe…Listen…Love…Lead.
What’s happening at St. Paul’s!
- Second Offering is May 7th.
- Communion Service May 7th.
- Property and Maintenance breakfast / work meeting Saturday May 6th at 8am.
- Did know that 2017 is the 55th Anniversary of the United Church Women? To acknowledge and celebrate, our St. Paul’s UCW is planning a quilt show, historical display and tea on Saturday, April 29th from 2-4 PM. See the announcements for details.
- Mayor’s Interfaith Breakfast is May 12th. See the announcements for details.
- Trinity Lutheran Church ladies have invited the ladies of the United Church to a “Garden Party” for food, fun and fellowship for their annual spring tea on May 13 @ 10:00 am.
- Vacation Bible School will be in the morning from July 10th-14th. More info to follow!
- From 7-9 pm Fridays there will be drop in line dancing downstairs in the church basement. All ages welcome! $5.00 drop in fee.
- Narrative Reports for 2016 are ready! Click on the link to view the PDF.
- Labyrinth Walks at 7 pm April 30 and May 28.
- The Church Garage Sale will be on May 4th, 5th, and 6th.
- If you like to sing, can carry a tune or want to learn to carry a tune why not join the Adult Choir? We meet Thursdays at 7:30pm.
- Bell Choir meets Monday evenings from 7:00 – 8:30.
- Sunday School is open to all children from the age of three and up to Grade Six.
- Canadian Girls In Training (CGIT) and Explorers meet at the Church Tuesdays at 7pm.
- We are always looking for Scripture Readers and Door Greeters every Sunday. Please sign up on the list in the foyer.
- Join Rev. Gord for Coffice Day at the west end Starbucks between 1 and 4 Thursday afternoons.
- Offering envelopes are available. Contact Carla at the Church Office for more info.
- The first Sunday of each month there is a second offering that is dedicated to local outreach. From March 1-31 we gave out 9 food/ gas vouchers for a total of $675.00 from our local outreach fund.
- PLEASE be sure to check with Carla in the church office before you expect a room to be free for your use. Rooms booked with Carla in the office will have first priority.
- Our account number for the bottle donation program at Recycle Plus: #1468-2415
- If you don’t see it here then check out our Announcements
- Our weekly Bulletin
- Powerpoint Team
Sunday service is at 10 a.m.
Welcome to St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
St. Paul’s United Church was built in 1956. We have been serving the community proudly since then. There are various services offered to the general public. We have a Sunday school program, Youth Group, CGIT as well as a very active musical tradition including choir and bell choirs. All are welcome to join us in our worship.
Interested in using our facility for your function? Information on St. Paul’s United Church can be found here.
10206 100 Avenue in downtown Grande Prairie, across from 214 Place
For more info please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm.
- Sunday service is at 10am
- Thursday is “Coffice” day. Join Gord at the west end Starbucks between 1 and 4 pm.
This site uses images courtesy of Cliparts.co