Through Faith, we walk on the path Jesus set for us. The people of St. Paul’s Belong… Believe… Listen… Love… Lead.
What’s happening at St. Paul’s!
Here is what is coming up as well as some frequently sought out information.
- Second Offering is August 7th
- UCW Unit 4 is collecting school supplies for World Vision for the months of June, July and August. See donation box in the foyer.
- The Handbell Choir is growing our Handbells to include 8 more bells. You can help!
- Vacation Bible School 2016 was great!! We had a good group of kids and excellent volunteers. We painted ladybugs on golf balls, learned the story of the three trees, and even planted trees ourselves. Thank you to everyone who donated craft items.
- 2016-2017 Sunday School registration is on September 11th, 2016.
- P&M breakfast / work meetings scheduled for Saturday, July 23 at 8 a.m. and Saturday, August 27th at 8:00 a.m
- The first Sunday of each month there is a second offering that is dedicated to local outreach. From June 1- 24 we gave out 10 food/ gas vouchers for a total of $765.00 from our local outreach fund.
- Rev. Gord will be on Sabbatical from May 20th – September 5th. During this time please call the office for Pastoral Care and concerns.
- Our account number for the bottle donation program at Recycle Plus: #1468-2415
- If you don’t see it here then check out our Announcements
- Our weekly Bulletin
- Powerpoint Team
Sunday service is at 10 a.m.
Welcome to St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
St. Paul’s United Church was built in 1956. We have been serving the community proudly since then. There are various services offered to the general public. We have a Sunday school program, Youth Group, CGIT as well as a very active musical tradition including choir and bell choirs. All are welcome to join us in our worship.
Interested in using our facility for your function? Information on St. Paul’s United Church can be found here.
10206 100 Avenue in downtown Grande Prairie, across from 214 Place
For more info please email: email@example.com
- New hours throughout the summer starting July 5th Tuesday – Friday 9am noon & 1pm – 3pm and closed the occasional Fridays until September
- Sunday service is at 10am
This site uses images courtesy of Cliparts.co