Putting one foot in front of the other, we will continue to walk on the path Christ has set for us. The People of St. Paul’s will: Belong… Believe… Love… Lead.
What’s happening at St. Paul’s!
Here is what is coming up as well as some frequently sought out information.
- November 1st is second offering and food bank donations
- Next Communion is November 1st
- St. Paul’s Annual Beef Dinner is Sunday, Nov 1st 4:30 to 6:30pm
- Council Meetings: 6pm October 20 and 10am for November 21, January 16, February 20, March 19
- Our account number for the bottle donation program at Recycle Plus: #1468-2415
- St. Paul’s is looking for donations of men’s hats to send to workers in developing countries. Please put them in the box by the entrance.
- October and November are Progressive Supper months!
- October 17th: Truth and Reconciliation Blanket Exercise
- Labyrinth Walks: 7:00pm Oct 25, Nov. 22, Dec 20
- Healing Touch Sessions
- Powerpoint Team
Sunday service is at 10 a.m.
Welcome to St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
St. Paul’s United Church was built in 1956. We have been serving the community proudly since then. There are various services offered to the general public. We have a Sunday school program, Youth Group, CGIT as well as a very active musical tradition including choir and bell choirs. All are welcome to join us in our worship.
10206 100 Avenue in downtown Grande Prairie, across from 214 Place
For more info please email: email@example.com
- Office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
- Sunday service is at 10am
- Join Rev. Gord at the West Side Starbucks (10948 100Ave.) from 1 to 4 on Thursday afternoons for a drink and a chat!