Through Faith, we walk on the path that Jesus set for us. The people of St. Paul’s Belong…Believe…Listen…Love…Lead.
What’s happening at St. Paul’s!
- Second Offering is November 6th.
- The Annual Roast Beef Dinner will be on Sunday, November 6th from 4:30pm-6:30pm.
- You are invited to the Grande Prairie Hymn Sing! Sunday Oct. 30th at 7pm. Check the announcements for details.
- If you like to sing, can carry a tune or want to learn to carry a tune why not join the Adult Choir? We meet Thursdays at 7:30pm.
- Bell Choir meets Wednesday evenings from 7:00 – 8:30.
- The Handbell Choir is growing our Handbells to include 8 more bells. You can help!
- Sunday School is open to all children from the age of three and up to Grade Six.
- Canadian Girls In Training (CGIT) and Explorers meet at the Church Tuesdays at 7pm.
- It’s Observer renewal time! Check the Announcements for details or talk to Carla or Bruce if you have any questions.
- We are always looking for Scripture Readers and Door Greeters every Sunday. Please sign up on the list in the foyer.
- Join Rev. Gord for Coffice Day at the west end Starbucks between 1 and 4 Thursday afternoons.
- Offering envelopes are available. Contact Carla at the Church Office for more info.
- The first Sunday of each month there is a second offering that is dedicated to local outreach. From September 1-30 we gave out 12 food/ gas vouchers for a total of $1075.00 from our local outreach fund.
- PLEASE be sure to check with Carla in the church office before you expect a room to be free for your use. Rooms booked with Carla in the office will have first priority.
- Our account number for the bottle donation program at Recycle Plus: #1468-2415
- If you don’t see it here then check out our Announcements
- Our weekly Bulletin
- Powerpoint Team
Sunday service is at 10 a.m.
Welcome to St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
St. Paul’s United Church was built in 1956. We have been serving the community proudly since then. There are various services offered to the general public. We have a Sunday school program, Youth Group, CGIT as well as a very active musical tradition including choir and bell choirs. All are welcome to join us in our worship.
Interested in using our facility for your function? Information on St. Paul’s United Church can be found here.
10206 100 Avenue in downtown Grande Prairie, across from 214 Place
For more info please email: email@example.com
- Office Hours Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm.
- Sunday service is at 10am
- Thursday is “Coffice” day. Join Gord at the west end Starbucks between 1 and 4 pm.
This site uses images courtesy of Cliparts.co