Through Faith, we walk on the path that Jesus set for us. The people of St. Paul’s Belong…Believe…Listen…Love…Lead.
What’s happening at St. Paul’s!
- Second Offering is October 2nd.
- The UCW Fall Event will take place in the Friendship Room on Saturday, September 24th from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
- P&M breakfast/work meeting Saturday, September 24th, 8:30am.
- If you like to sing, can carry a tune or want to learn to carry a tune why not join the Adult Choir? We meet Thursdays at 7:30pm. Contact Alison White for more details.
- Bell Choir meets Wednesday evenings from 7:00 – 8:30.
- The Handbell Choir is growing our Handbells to include 8 more bells. You can help!
- Sunday School is open to all children from the age of three and up to Grade Six.
- Canadian Girls In Training (CGIT) and Explorers meet at the Church Tuesdays at 7pm.
- Collection of Food Bank items for the Salvation Army and GPRC will continue through September. Boxes are located in the Church sanctuary. Non perishable food such as cereal, canned goods and children’s lunch items are most needed. Also, please donate any clean plastic bags and ice cream tubs to ease distribution.
- Clairmont United Church Roast Beef Supper and Silent Auction at Sexsmith Civic Centre Saturday, October 15 from 5 to 6:30 pm.
- Grande Prairie Hymn Sing is Sunday, September 25th at 7pm. Check the announcements for details.
- The Grande Prairie Seventh-day Adventist Church is happy to announce that lecturer and archaeologist Francois Duplessis will be in town from September 23rd until October 1st. For dates and times and more info phone the Seventh-day Adventist Church at 780-532-3808 or check it out in the announcements or on Facebook.
- We are always looking for Scripture Readers and Door Greeters every Sunday. Please sign up on the list in the foyer.
- Rev. Gord is back and so is “Coffice” day! Join Gord at the west end Starbucks between 1 and 4 Thursday afternoons.
- Offering envelopes are available. Contact Carla at the Church Office for more info.
- The first Sunday of each month there is a second offering that is dedicated to local outreach. From August 1-31 we gave out 3 food/ gas vouchers for a total of $250.00 from our local outreach fund.
- PLEASE be sure to check with Carla in the church office before you expect a room to be free for your use. Rooms booked with Carla in the office will have first priority.
- A big thank-you to all those who filled in for Rev. Gord while he was away on Sabbatical! Your help was greatly appreciated.
- Have you noticed our new logo? The communications committee has been busy over the last few months looking at ways to spread the word about about St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie. They are always looking for new ideas or people who would like to help out.
- Our account number for the bottle donation program at Recycle Plus: #1468-2415
- If you don’t see it here then check out our Announcements
- Our weekly Bulletin
- Powerpoint Team
Sunday service is at 10 a.m.
Welcome to St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
St. Paul’s United Church was built in 1956. We have been serving the community proudly since then. There are various services offered to the general public. We have a Sunday school program, Youth Group, CGIT as well as a very active musical tradition including choir and bell choirs. All are welcome to join us in our worship.
Interested in using our facility for your function? Information on St. Paul’s United Church can be found here.
10206 100 Avenue in downtown Grande Prairie, across from 214 Place
For more info please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm.
- Sunday service is at 10am
- Thursday is “Coffice” day. Join Gord at the west end Starbucks between 1 and 4 pm.
This site uses images courtesy of Cliparts.co