Putting one foot in front of the other, we will continue to walk on the path Christ has set for us. The People of St. Paul’s will: Belong… Believe… Love… Lead.
What’s happening at St. Paul’s!
Here is what is coming up as well as some frequently sought out information.
- December 6th is second offering and food bank donations
- Next Communion is December 6th
- Council Meetings: 10am January 16, February 20, March 19
- Our account number for the bottle donation program at Recycle Plus: #1468-2415
- St. Paul’s is looking for donations now until Christmas. Please put them in the boxes by the entrance.
- UCW Annual Christmas Potluck Dinner is December 7th at 6:00pm.
- We are looking for volunteers for the Salvation Army Kettle Campaign Dece 5, 9, and 14. Call Carla!
- Like to sing? Come out Caroling with us! 7:00pm Wednesday December 2nd at Heritage Lodge and 7:00pm Friday December 18th at Wild Rose Manor.
- Like hot chocolate? Help out at the Grande Prairie Christmas Parade distributing hot chocolate to cold participants! See the announcements.
- Name your favorite Christmas Carol!
- October and November are Progressive Supper months!
- Labyrinth Walks: 7:00pm Dec 20
- Healing Touch Sessions
- Powerpoint Team
Sunday service is at 10 a.m.
Welcome to St. Paul’s United Church in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
St. Paul’s United Church was built in 1956. We have been serving the community proudly since then. There are various services offered to the general public. We have a Sunday school program, Youth Group, CGIT as well as a very active musical tradition including choir and bell choirs. All are welcome to join us in our worship.
10206 100 Avenue in downtown Grande Prairie, across from 214 Place
For more info please email: email@example.com
- Office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
- Sunday service is at 10am
- Join Rev. Gord at the West Side Starbucks (10948 100Ave.) from 1 to 4 on Thursday afternoons for a drink and a chat!