It is more blessed to give than to receive Acts 20:35
Give, it will be given to you Luke 6:38
5 Easy Ways you can give to St. Paul’s United Church Grande Prairie, AB
- Online: Online giving is fast and secure. Simply click on the button below and you will be redirected to our secure online donation form with CanadaHelps.
2. PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance): Pre-Authorized Remittance or PAR is the simplest way to donate! PAR is a “direct debit” program that allows you to support our church through automatic monthly withdrawals from your bank account. Please contact the church office to get set up!
3. Offering Envelopes: You may request offering envelopes that you can use to put your offering in during the worship service. Offering envelopes help to ensure that your tax receipt will include all of your offerings.
4. Pew Envelopes: You will find individual envelopes in the pocket of the pew in front of you on Sunday Mornings. Be sure to write your name and address on the pew envelope, so a tax receipt can be provided at year-end.
5. By Mail: 10206 100 Avenue, Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 0V6
Please make cheques payable to St Paul’s United Church!
- St Paul’s United Church is a registered Canadian charity (registration number BN 119197291RR0001).
- All offerings are eligible for a tax receipt.
- Tax receipts are issued for the total of offerings received in the year and mailed to donors at the end of January of the following year.